Full Job Description
Are you looking to make a high impact with a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
Who We Are:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
The Clinical Manager is responsible for overseeing the medical records, medical assistants, and provider quality within the outpatient psychiatric medical practice. The ideal candidate will have a nursing degree or extensive experience as a medical assistant.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration, nursing and/or more than five years’ experience as a medical assistant
- Knowledge of medical terminology and clinical procedures
- Experience with electronic medical record systems
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize responsibilities
- Commitment to patient-centered care and customer service
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the medical records for the practice, including maintaining accurate and up-to-date records, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and coordinating with other healthcare professionals as needed.
- Supervise medical assistants, including hiring, training, and evaluating performance
- Monitor provider quality and performance, including reviewing patient satisfaction surveys and conducting regular evaluations.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other members of the healthcare team to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care.
- Willing to commute to different locations to oversee medical assistants.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are motivated and skilled with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant Supervisor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.