JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
WHY WORK HERE?
My Psychiatrist consists of leaders in the mental health field, and we are affiliated with some of Florida’s top behavioral health hospitals for acute care. Not only do we have convenient outpatient clinics, but we also offer telemedicine, TMS, and detox programs. We offer behavioral health services to help you handle emotional and mental health concerns. Our board-certified psychiatrists and clinicians are available to talk when you’re ready.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
The specific job duties and responsibilities of a Data Entry Clerk will depend on the industry in which they work. Data Entry Clerks will often have the following responsibilities:
- Create spreadsheets to track important customer information.
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database.
- Update customer information in a database.
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Operate common office equipment, like scanners and printers.
- Search for and investigate information contained in files.
- Perform regular database backups to secure data.
- Input text-based and numerical information from source documents.
- Provide occasional administrative support.
- Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors.
- Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry.
- Provide data entry support across departments on an ad-hoc basis.
- Type in data quickly and efficiently
- 2 years of experience as a entry level Data Entry Specialist or equivalent
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel or other data base programs
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Project Management (nice to have)
- High School diploma
- Associates Degree (nice to have)
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com