Job Title: Health Information Systems Manager
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Join My Psychiatrist, a rapidly expanding leader in psychiatric care, as our Health Information Systems Manager. We are dedicated to providing convenient and accessible therapy sessions, helping our patients achieve their mental health goals. This pivotal role focuses on managing our Tebra (formerly Kareo) EHR and Practice Management system to enhance our practice’s efficiency and service quality. In this role, you will be maintaining and optimizing our electronic health record systems to ensure efficient operations and high-quality patient care. You will oversee the management and advancement of our EHR and practice management systems, with a focus on maximizing their capabilities to meet our evolving needs.
- System Administration: Administer and oversee our EHR and practice management systems to ensure reliability, security, and effectiveness.
- Collaboration: Work closely with our clinical and administrative staff to identify their needs, turning these into actionable system improvements.
- Training and Support: Provide comprehensive training and ongoing support to staff regarding system functionalities, updates, and best practices.
- System Maintenance: Collaborate with leadership and vendors for timely system upgrades, integrations, and data migrations, aiming for minimal operational disruption.
- Policy Development: Develop and implement robust policies and procedures for system use, ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and data privacy laws.
- Technical Oversight: Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and coordinate with vendors for optimal support and enhancements.
- Project Leadership: Support projects for adopting new technologies and enhancing existing systems.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Generate and analyze system reports to aid in management decision-making and elevate patient care standards.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field; a relevant advanced degree a plus (e.g., Health informatics, Healthcare Administration, Management of Information Systems).
- Possession of a relevant AHIMA certification, such as the Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT), demonstrating expertise in health information management and compliance with industry standards a plus.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in managing EHR and practice management systems, with a preference for candidates familiar with the Tebra (Kareo) system.
- Strong understanding of healthcare IT, including compliance and data privacy.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration and training.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and manage system transitions smoothly.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Competitive Compensation: Attractive package with performance-based incentives.
- Retirement Benefits: Generous 401k match.
- Health & Wellness: Comprehensive benefits package.
- Time Off: Generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Career Advancement: Numerous opportunities for professional growth in a thriving company.
At My Psychiatrist, we are dedicated to revolutionizing psychiatric care by making it accessible and affordable to all. Our mission centers around delivering personalized, high-quality services through an expansive network, ensuring that every individual receives the tailored treatment they deserve. We are committed to providing convenient and easily accessible therapy sessions, empowering clients to achieve their mental well-being goals.
Operating throughout the dynamic landscape of Florida, My Psychiatrist is leading the way in mental health services. We utilize cutting-edge telemedicine and state-of-the-art facilities in locations such as Miami, Hollywood, Oakland Park, and Boca Raton, and Orlando with upcoming centers in Tampa, Jupiter, and Asheville, NC. As the premier and fastest-growing mental health practice group, we invite you to become a pivotal part of our journey.
Why Join Us?
At My Psychiatrist, you’ll be a part of a team that values innovation, efficiency, and patient-centered care. Your contributions will directly impact our ability to offer top-notch psychiatric services. If you’re ambitious, skilled in healthcare IT, and ready to grow with a fast-paced company, we want to hear from you. Together, we’ll shape the future of mental health care.
Ready to take the leap and reshape the future of mental health care?
Reach out to Diana Paul directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be the change our patients are waiting for – together, we’ll make a lasting difference!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com