Full Job Description
Are you looking to make a high impact as a Therapist with a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
Who We Are:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide a wide range of psychosocial assessments and preliminary diagnostic impression, counseling therapy, crisis intervention and/or case management services to patients in an Outpatient facility.
Accepting LMHC’s ( Licensed Mental Health Counselors) & LMFT’s (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
What You’ll Do:
- Collect supporting information about patients through interview, case history, psychological tests, and/or observational techniques; evaluates data to identify causes of problems and determine proper therapeutic approach or referral to other specialists
- Provides clinical therapy with the use of evidence-based approaches from initial therapy visit to graduation or termination
- Demonstrate knowledge of DSM-5 criteria and appropriate intervention
- Consult with other behavioral health practitioners and related staff, as appropriate in the performance of therapeutic and/or casework
- Document patient’s activities and progress; write social and/or medical summaries
- Follow up to determine reliability of treatment used; change methods and degree of therapy when indicated
- Participate in the review of clinical issues and program policies and procedures
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Attend virtual clinical therapy meetings with therapy team for case discussion twice a month
Clinician will be responsible to:
- Provide individual therapy sessions
- Review initial paperwork and bio-psychosocial assessment
- Prepare progress notes and individual treatment plans, in a timely manner
- Attend staff meetings, as needed
- Maintain clinical documentation, ensuring quality care standards for documentation, as required by regulatory standards
- Provide crisis intervention, as needed
What You Bring:
- Individual must have a minimum of a master’s degree in Social Work
- Licensed in the State of Florida
- Minimum of one year of experience working with clients with mental health issues
- Must understand the therapeutic process, understand confidentiality laws, and have strong knowledge of professional ethics
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities, and be able to communicate with individuals from all educational and cultural backgrounds
- Superior documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- New graduates
- Must be licensed
- Accepting LMHC’s ( Licensed Mental Health Counselors) & LMFT’s (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
- Hiring for all four locations- South Miami, Hollywood, Oakland, and Boca Raton
If you are a motivated, skilled Therapist or Counselor with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you speak any other languages? If so, please list them:
- What city do you reside in?
- What is your email and phone number?
- Do you specialize in any specific area of therapy?
- Are you willing to work onsite at one of our locations (Oakland Park, Hollywood, South Miami, Doral, Boca Raton) seeing patients Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM?
- License in Social Work? (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com