JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
WHY WORK HERE?
My Psychiatrist consists of leaders in the mental health field, and we are affiliated with some of Florida’s top behavioral health hospitals for acute care. Not only do we have convenient outpatient clinics, but we also offer telemedicine, TMS, and detox programs. We offer behavioral health services to help you handle emotional and mental health concerns. Our board-certified psychiatrists and clinicians are available to talk when you’re ready.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide a wide range of psychosocial assessments and preliminary diagnostic impression, counseling therapy, crisis intervention and/or case management services to patients in an Outpatient facility
- Collect supporting information about patients through interview, case history, psychological tests, and/or observational techniques; evaluates data to identify causes of problems and determine proper therapeutic approach or referral to other specialists
- Provide crisis management counseling, and/or short-term therapy to patients as appropriate to the position; prepares treatment and follow-up care programs, provides therapeutic crisis intervention and emergency services as required
- Demonstrate knowledge of DSM-5 criteria and appropriate intervention
- Consult with other behavioral health practitioners and related staff, as appropriate in the performance of therapeutic and/or casework
- Document patient’s activities and progress; write social and/or medical summaries
- Follow up to determine reliability of treatment used; change methods and degree of therapy when indicated
- Participate in the review of clinical issues and program policies and procedures
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality improvement and safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Provide individual therapy sessions
- Review initial paperwork and bio-psychosocial assessment
- Prepare progress notes and individual treatment plans, in a timely manner
- Attend staff meetings, as needed
- Maintain clinical documentation, ensuring quality care standards for documentation, as required by regulatory standards
- Provide crisis intervention, as needed
- Individual must have a minimum of a master’s degree in Social Work
- Licensed in the State of Florida (LCSW)
- Minimum of one year of experience working with clients with mental health issues
- Must understand the therapeutic process, understand confidentiality laws, and have strong knowledge of professional ethics
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities, and be able to communicate with individuals from all educational and cultural backgrounds
- Superior documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- New graduate
- Florida (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Do you speak any other languages? If so, please list them:
- What city do you reside in?
- What is your email address and phone number?
- Do you specialize in any specific area of therapy?
- Are you willing to work onsite at one of our locations (Oakland Park, Hollywood, South Miami, Doral, Boca Raton) seeing patients Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5:30PM?
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com