JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
Are you looking to make a high impact with a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
WHO WE ARE:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
We are looking to hire a Patient Access Representative / Medical Front Desk Representative with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Medical receptionists are expected to be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, medical receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to patient emergencies.
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role (essential).
- 2 years of experience as a medical front desk representative or receptionist experience.
- A.S, Bachelors, or other degree.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations
- Microsoft office experience
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and customer service skills
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Check in or check out patients
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
If you are a motivated, and skilled with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
***Pay range of $17 – $18 an hour is only for qualified candidates. If you do not meet the necessary requirements or qualifications, you may be offered an hourly rate as low as $16.00 per hour. ***
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Private practice
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com