Full Job Description
Are you looking to make a high impact at a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
Who We Are:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties and now in Orange County! We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
What You Bring:
We are looking to hire a Medical Front Desk Representative with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Medical receptionists are expected to be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, medical receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to patient emergencies.
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role (essential).
- 2 years of experience as a medical front desk representative or receptionist experience.
- A.S, Bachelors, or other degree.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations
- Microsoft office experience
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and customer service skills
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Check in or check out patients
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
If you are motivated and skilled Medical Front Desk Receptionist with experience in the Psychiatry Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What city do you reside in?
- What is your email address and phone number?
- medical front desk: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.