JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
WHY WORK HERE?
My Psychiatrist consists of leaders in the mental health field, and we are affiliated with some of Florida’s top behavioral health hospitals for acute care. Not only do we have convenient outpatient clinics, but we also offer telemedicine, TMS, and detox programs. We offer behavioral health services to help you handle emotional and mental health concerns. Our board-certified psychiatrists and clinicians are available to talk when you’re ready.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3 year’s minimum of proven recruiting Experience
- Solid understanding of Full-Cycle Recruiting in Healthcare
- Experience using various interview formats (phone, structured, group)
- Excellent verbal and written communication expertise
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (a plus)
- HR experience (a plus)
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to construct job ads for current openings
- Advertise for Healthcare Professionals on career pages, job boards and social media
- Source candidates through online channels
- Screen resumes and applications to move candidates through the hiring process
- Report to Hiring Managers on status of open positions
- Analyze retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Address candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback when necessary
- Set up follow-up interviews and send offer letters
- Complete all other assigned duties to facilitate onboarding
If you are a motivated, skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com