JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
WHY WORK HERE?
My Psychiatrist consists of leaders in the mental health field, and we are affiliated with some of Florida’s top behavioral health hospitals for acute care. Not only do we have convenient outpatient clinics, but we also offer telemedicine, TMS, and detox programs. We offer behavioral health services to help you handle emotional and mental health concerns. Our board-certified psychiatrists and clinicians are available to talk when you’re ready.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
- Manage the patients ongoing schedule using ERM and medical scheduling software. Verbally confirm all patients’ appointments, adjust schedules according to Patient’s needs. Communicate schedule changes with Front Desk Associate.
- Know when to inform providers and intake coordinators of missed appointments, depending on reasoning. Ensure consistency of treatment.
- Print and Complete superbills and ensure accuracy for billing purposes. Keep track of and update the daily census after every patient appointment. Ensure the correct number of authorized treatments are being utilized within the valid authorization dates. Inform clinical if authorization extensions are needed, at least 1 week before.
- Daily census update: At the end of day, compare number of superbills to the number on the schedule. Add it to daily census numbers. ▪May be asked to train new employees on Tech Position
- May have to fill in temporarily at other My TMS locations, if needed.
- Provides Patient with supportive education on TMS services and know when to schedule patients with a provider if the patient has concerns out of your field of knowledge.
- The duties listed may be changed or modified at any time.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance and follow established treatment and office procedures.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to assist other office staff when and where necessary.
- All employees have the responsibility of answers phones, maintaining office files, filing, updating data, and other assigned duties as needed.
- All other duties assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience in Healthcare (Required)
- Experience in Mental Health (Preferred)
- Medical Assistant (preferred)
- TMS Training -will be trained and certified upon hire.
- Successful completion of TMS Certification based on initial training provided. On-the-job TMS training will be provided and is required.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com