JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
Are you looking to make a high impact with a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
WHO WE ARE:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
Our company has locations in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade Counties. Fast-growing company with numerous growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Collections Specialist. A medical Collection Specialists are responsible for all functions related to the collection of payment on patient accounts. Duties are generally assigned on a primary basis, but all personnel are cross-trained and may perform functions in the various business segments.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred
- 3+ years of office experience in collections required
- Experience in Mental Health
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience preferred.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- 2+ Years of experience using an EMR or 2+ years of experience billing for mental health specifically.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Communicate directly with patients regarding their financial responsibility.
- Document all calls timely and accurately in the patients’ account in the billing system
- Establish payment arrangements per company policy
- Manage outstanding self-pay accounts and status for management
- Perform insurance claim follow-ups for insurance denials and appeals
- Contact insurance companies to check eligibility and benefits via phone or online portals
- Assist with other billing/collection duties, as needed
- Attention to detail and have the ability to prioritize independently
- The ability to multi-task and in a busy office environment
- Proficient customer service skills
If you are a motivated and skilled with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- What is your email and phone number?
- What city do you reside in?
- Do you have any experience working in the billing/collections department of a mental health facility?
- Do you have 1+ years of experience doing collections for a medical/healthcare organization?
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com