JOIN THE LARGEST MENTAL HEALTH PRIVATE PRACTICE IN FLORIDA!
Are you looking to make a high impact with a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
WHO WE ARE:
My Psychiatrist is a highly-respected psychiatric practice with locations throughout Broward, Dade and Palm Beach counties. We are one of the largest mental health groups in Florida, boasting 57 clinicians specializing in the treatment of a broad range of conditions. And we are growing – with plans to open more locations serving a broader geography and expanding availability to our high-demand services.
The My TMS External Intake Coordinator will be responsible for providing and contributing to the company’s mission, vision, and values. They will be responsible for internal and external lead tracking to convert potential clients to new patients for My TMS services.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree (GED) or equivalent.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish. Portuguese or French is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum 1-year medical office experience (Mental Health Preferred).
- Will be cross trained as a TMS Technician: Will be certified upon hire.
- Polite, professional, and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Excellent customer service is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The Intake Specialist obtains and tracks referrals from provider outreach, external outreach, marketing, organic and paid referrals, and email blasts via incoming calls, BD report, or email from Ads.
- Responsible for Inbound and Outbound calls to referrals – calls patients immediately.
- Extensively educates current and potential clients on TMS treatment and converts to prospective patients. Must be knowledgeable about the service and able to answer questions appropriately.
- Creates new patient charts. Gather demographics and insurance information.
- Send insurance information to the billing team to verify benefits regarding copayments and deductibles.
- Schedule consults using EMR and medical scheduling software. Consult will be based on level of criteria met, using qualified judgement. Provides referrals for those individuals who are not eligible for the program to our My Psychiatrist practice.
- Send intake paperwork and ensure the following are on file: ID, Insurance Card, & My Psychiatrist consents.
- Send the patient follow-up educational emails. Send email blasts regarding the program routinely to everyone in our database.
- May be required to fill in for TMS Technician when needed.
- All other duties assigned.
If you are a motivated and skilled with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@mypsychiatrist.com