Full Job Description
Are you looking to make a high impact at a premiere, fast-growing medical practice in South Florida?
What You Bring:
We are looking to hire a Medical Front Desk Representative with excellent organizational and administrative skills. Medical receptionists are expected to be compassionate and discrete with superb time management and record-keeping skills.
To ensure success, medical receptionists should be confident and professional administrators with fantastic communication and interpersonal skills that will contribute to the efficient day-to-day administration of the healthcare facility. Top candidates will work comfortably under pressure while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and can effectively react to patient emergencies.
- 2 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a medical receptionist role (essential).
- 2 years of experience as a medical front desk representative or receptionist experience.
- A.S, Bachelors, or other degree.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, HIPAA regulations
- Microsoft office experience
- Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and customer service skills
- Passionate about healthcare excellence.
What You’ll Do:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Check in or check out patients
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
If you are a motivated, and skilled with experience in the Healthcare Industry, we would love to make you part of the rapidly growing My Psychiatrist team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What city do you reside in?
- What is your email address and phone number?
- medical front desk: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.